Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I just finished some inside Christmas decorating.  Ladies, show some of your favorite Christmas decorating on your blogs!  Here are some of my favorites.  I also wanted to thank Brenda at Cozy Little House for featuring me on her blog!

I just love my white Christmas tree!  When there is no other lights on in my front room, it looks stunning!


My pretty Christmas angels!



I'm obsessed with mercury glass!  It looks so pretty with the snow princess.


I love these glittery houses!


Here are some extra ornaments with a small, silver tree.


A canvas that I made last year


Some more Christmas figures



7 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO beautiful and awesome! I want to go shopping in your house. You should open a store!!! At least an Etsy store...

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything is SO pretty!

XO,
Jane

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I do favor the white tree. They are stunning.
★Linda★

T's Daily Treasures said...

Popping over from Brenda's Cozy Little house to say hello. All your altered bottles are so lovely. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are having a great weekend. I will wait for December to roll around before thinking of decorating around here. Our temps are still in the 80's during the day so kinda hard to get that holiday feeling, but the kids have asked when I'll start playing the Christmas music, so will be breaking that out for our morning rides to school. Best wishes, Tammhy

Krissy Kat said...

I'm so proud of you, Kelly. You definately have mom's knack for decorating & she was always VERY proud of that. Your home reminds me so much of her. Love you & big hug. :)

Brenda Kula said...

I just bought that same snowman you have in the next to last photo two days ago! Don't you just love its vintage sweetness? Love your angels. Did you make any of them? Maybe I'll put that on my list for next year. Making angels!
Brenda

Susan said...

Everything looks beautiful. I have a white tree myself and just love it. Have a great week. susan