Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Creating and Decorating

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's horrendous here in Northern Illinois.  The wind is howling and the snow is blowing.  I keep going outside to make sure my birdfeeders are stocked.  What we do for our feathered friends!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a snowday tomorrow!  Here are a few more things I just finished and some more decorating photos.  Enjoy the rest of this cold, snowy day!

 I love making these boxes!


I call this Christmas in a jar.


I saw this Bible idea on someone blog.  I'm sorry, spent 20 minutes looking for this blog, but I couldn't find.  Anyone know whose original idea this was?


Apothecary jar with snow, artichokes, and pine cone


This is my Northwoods Christmas area.







I love this Chickadee match holder I found at Kane County Flea Market


Bedroom Dresser


Hallway


4 comments:

Krissy Kat said...

Beautiful...as usual!

Blondie's Journal said...

Christmas really is your time of year. I love all of your sweet creations! What do you use for snow?

Yes, the weather is really frightful here, isn't it. I wish it weren't blowing all over!! I still need to get a tree!!!

XO,
Janie

Susan said...

Wow..everything looks beautiful. Wish we could share a cup of coffee this morning. Can you believe these temps?? Susan

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Your snowmen collection is very cute, Kelly! I love the Christmas box you made! Even though I have decorated in neutral colors, I still love the red and green decorations as well.
XOXO,
Julia