Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet Sister & Cards

Hi everyone!  Just a few more days until Christmas!  Are you ready?  I just finished the Christmas shopping and now I just have to buy the roast!  I'm not going to say "I can't wait until it's over", because I do like this time of the year, the decorations, music, family, and food.  I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to put away my Christmas craft box, there's still too many things I want to make, but ran out of time!  Anyway, isn't the Tim Holtz like shadow box below super cute?  My sweet and super talented sister made this for me.  I just love it!  Thanks Kris!  Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!


Cards





8 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the Tim Holtz box Kris made, and your cards are awesome (as usual)!

You are both so talented. Super lucky to call you my friends.

Merry Christmas & much love!

Anonymous said...

Kelly...I LOVE your creations. So pretty!!!

Thank you for the kudos on my configuration box. LOL! I was fun to make!

Anonymous said...

PS - I posted anon because I can't remember my password. ;)

Blondie's Journal said...

How creative you and your sister are! I have made cards in the past but never this involved and pretty! Nicely done!

Happy Holidays, Kelly!

XO,
Jane

Pinecone said...

I love all of the great christmas creations. I am done with everything but the food part.
I loved all the holiday crafting too...kinda ran out of time for some of it though.
Glad you found me so I could find you!
Ashlyn

julie said...

Adore this box and the cards as well! I think I'm going to keep creating some things with the girls after Christmas before they head back to school. Wishing you a happy Christmas Kelly! ~ Julie

Rebecca said...

Oh Kelly
I am so sorry to hear that. please know that I will be thinking of you and I pray this Christmas will be filled to overflowing the love.
Wishing you a very special Christmas with your family, may this tie you together with bonds that can never be broken
Blessings
Rebecca

kana said...

Kelly,

I love the pretty shadow box your sis made and the cards are awesome! Hope you had a great Christmas.