Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally!

Hi all!  I finally finished the altered window I was supposed to give my sister for Christmas!  My sister is re-decorating her bedroom with a French theme, so I found some Moulin Rouge dancers on Etsy and glued them onto the panes of glass.  I covered the entire panes of glass with Modge Podge, because it gave the glass that old, wavy look.   I painted the frame black and added some decorative wood pieces and pink glitter chipboard letters.  I hope she likes it!  My second project is of an old door knob.  I hot glued a stem of Cody Foster paper flowers onto the middle and added some tinsel and a rhinestone brad.  Thanks for looking!





7 comments:

Susan said...

Kelly......I love this post. You are quite a talent. Have a great week. Susan

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

I'm sure she will love it! I do!

Pinecone said...

What a great idea...I bet she will love it!
Ashlyn

Kristin Olichwier said...

I can't wait to see it IRL! I LOVE IT! Just perfect for my bedroom!

PS - I love the picture of your front room. I love little Miss Annie in it! :)

Thanks so much, sis!!!

ryan said...

That's so pretty, and what a fun project : ) I found the link to your blog on 2peas : )

kana said...

You are a great sis! I love both of the projects! I have a couple of old windows that I want to alter....ohhh so little time. I need to remember to check out our Forever 21. The flowers are pretty. I have a friend who found a wonderful ruffled purse back in the fall. Have a great day.

vintage wil said...

This is so beautiful great image!!