Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great Finds!

I found these cheap, pretty flowers at a clothing/accessory store called Forever 21.  $2.50 for a set of 2 barrette's.  I'm going to take the backings off of all of the flowers and use them for crafting.  Aren't they cute?


I found these cute bib necklace at Sears for $8.50.  Last year I was salivating over a bib necklace from Anthropologie that was very similar for $80.00!  I try to buy as much hand-made as possible, but I couldn't pass up this bargain from Sears!


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great finds! I love that necklace! So cute and such a reasonable price.

Can't wait to see what you create with the flowers!

julie said...

Love the blush flowers - my favorite color!

Ed said...

This is Kelly's tech geek leaving a test comment to see if it works.

Pinecone said...

You definitely cannot beat forever 21 for inexpensive accessories, plus they change them so often. I look forward to seeing what you create.
Ashlyn

Kris Pare said...

Hi Kelly, thank you for stopping by by little blog. I LOVE the necklace you made, so sweet. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday--can you believe we are expected to have 4-8 inches of snow! Our one and only time in forever :)

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Hi Kelly :)
I love finding crafting supplies in unexpected places.
And, I especially love browsing through Forever 21's jewelry. I recently hosted a whimsy jar swap. In each jar (I had 2 partners), I put a yellow, rhinestone studded earring, which looked vintage, but they were from Forever 21! I wrote all about it here if you want to see.
Any-who, I am so glad you came by my blog, and I will be back to visit you! You're are an inspiring lady.

Susan said...

Love that necklace...good finds!
Susan