Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Mini Canvases

Good evening!  OK,  I'm totally addicted to these mini canvases.  They are so much fun to make and they are a great way to get rid of extra pieces, scrap ribbon, and excess stash. The sizes are 2X2, 3X3, and 4X4.   Just think of the possibilities.  I bought my blank canvases at Archivers, Hobby Lobby, and Dick Blick Art Supplies.  You can trade them like an ATC, give them as gifts, hang them on a wall, or display them in a cute bowl.  Thanks for looking! 





13 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

These are really cute, Kelly...your creativeness is just amazing!

Happy Monday!

XO,
Jane

Robin said...

These are just adorable Kelly!

Hugs,
Robin

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Kelly...just awesome! You amaze me all the time!

Kris :)

hilde janbroers said...

those are adorable!!

sonya said...

Hi Kelly,
Wonderful art work!
Blessings,
Sonya

artbrat said...

Those are really cute. I love the butterfly one. Its wings are 3-D? So cool!
-Brandy

Kathy said...

oooh these are gorgeous.. love them.. am going to have to find some of these.. very creative...
Kath
xx

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!
These little canvasses are so cute! I esp. like the little one with knife, fork & spoon on :)
I've got some lil blank canvasses in my craft stash somewhere, I just might have to have a play with these!!
Jan x

Lululiz said...

These little canvases are great. I love the one with the cutlery.

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for the birthday wishes. I haven't done any paper crafting in a while so really need to get back into it. Your tags, albums, cards, swap gifts -- everything is so amazing. Thanks for inspiring! Best wishes for the rest of your week. Tammy

Deedra said...

I love those mini canvases!! They're so pretty!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love your minature works of art!!
Hugs Lynn

The Altered Paper said...

Beautiful Work! They are all amazing! Hug,Tee