Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pretty Things!

Hi!  In the month of February I participated in a Valentine swap from Swapdex.  My partner for the swap was the very talented fiber artist Perri.  Her blog is Stitches from the Bush.  What she made for me were three beautiful little trinkets: a pin cushion, sweet little wall hanging, and the scissor charm/fob.  Thanks again Perri!  The other event I participated in was One World One Heart hosted by Lisa at A Whimsical Bohemian.  I had loads of fun visiting blogs from all over the world. By Visiting Angie's blog Meriscrapper13's Cottage  I won this gorgeous bird charm that is now hanging from a bird collage that I had made.  Thank you Angie!






5 comments:

Pinecone said...

I love the bird charm that you won. Lucky you!
Have a great weekend,
Ashlyn

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful gifts, arent bloggers just the BEST!!!! Love that bird charm.
Hugs Lynn

Craftymoose Crafts said...

It was so much fun to discover new blogs, new artists, new crafts to try, and make new friends during OWOH. Very sweet gifts!

interestingplaces said...

Love your beautiful blog! I'm your new follower.Please visit my blog and I really appreciate if you can leave a comment and follow me back. Thanks and have a nice day...
http://interestingplace1.blogspot.com

WindandHoney said...

What a beautiful pin cushion. I believe I'd almost be afraid to poke holes in it with pins.