Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

French Inspiration Thursday

Hi everyone!  It's French Inspiration Thursday at  The French Cupboard.  This week I was inspired by everyones favorite queen (including mine!), Marie Antoinette.  I created a sort of hanging ephemera board.  I layered all kinds of papers and flowers in place and hot glued a couple of clothes pins to the bottom.  I also attached two hooks to the top.  I bought the attached tags from Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff and from Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! and I clipped a Versailles postcard with a bit of vintage lace.  I had a lot of fun creating this!  Thanks so much for looking!

 



17 comments:

Pinecone said...

Gorgeous!! The colors are perfect.
xo
Ashlyn

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

This is so lovely, Kelly! Thanks for including my tag in your beautiful assemblage.
enJOY,
Kimberly

Lululiz said...

Love it, there are so many pretty things to look at!

Counting Your Blessings said...

Oh how pretty!

Thank you for sharing your French Inspiration with us!

Blessings... Polly
French Cupboard &
Counting Your Blessings

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I looked and looked and looked at this Kelly. It's so much to see and soooooo pretty. Happy St. Patrick's Day. xo

Boho Farm and Home said...

Wow! You have been busy! It looks lovely...love all the layers and detail. xo Caroline

Diane Mars said...

Such detail, I love that about this piece, my first time here but I sure enjoyed my visit, i am now a follower! oxox, Diane

Kathy said...

Looks great Kelly.. so many pretties to look at..love it!

Kasia said...

So beautiful so sweet..I love the colors and detail ,Thank you for shering,Hugs

Something Special said...

Love this project. And besides the beautiful French and Marie Antuionette theme, it looks like spring!

hilde janbroers said...

wow gorgeous!! love the vintage, shabby chic feeling it has!! beautiful

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I love your French Inspiration wall hanging, Kelly...totally awesome. The band of beads and flowers across the centre really brings focus to all the lovely embellishments and Marie frames. Gorgeous.

Sherry said...

What a beautiful wall hanging you have made. Very pretty!
Sherry

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Beautiful! I love the way you displayed the tags. :)

Tim said...

Nice blog.

Kristen said...

Nice work.

Krissy Kat said...

Kelly, this is AMAZING! I can't wait to see it in person!