Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011


This is really cool! This is my first time playing along with Pay It Forward.  I saw this posted on Kimberly's blog Art Joy Stuff and I thought why not!  Here are the details:

The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011.
Then send out a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment.
Take your time you don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.
Gifts from the heart are worth the wait!

This is such a sweet way to make new friends and
share the love of things we create with our hearts and hands.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Kelly
Pay it forward sounds like a fun game... I haven't seen that one before. Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!
Blessings
Rebecca

Wanda said...

Kelly I was part of a pay it forward on Face Book and it was quite fun. I have sent all of mine out and got 2 back with others promised. I sent one to South Africa, it was well received.I liked doing it, and I got some nice things in return.