Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Just A Few Things!

Good morning everyone!  I hope all of you had a nice Easter!  I just wanted to share a few things that I worked on this weekend, between painting the bedroom and pulling weeds!  I made another mini canvas.  I'm calling this one "Bride to Be."  My sister gave me this microscope slide with a sweet image of a blushing bride.  I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the slide so I decided to put her on a mini canvas with some pretty paper and flowers.  I also made these cute fluttering butterfly with an old oil funnel  that I bought at the flea market.  This was a lot fun to make and so easy!  All you need is some wire, a paper butterfly, vintage paper, and my favorite, HOT GLUE!  Thanks for looking!




8 comments:

Cat & Cricket said...

This is a great idea, thanks for sharing!
Smiles~

T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty collage. I must start using my glue gun again but I don't think I could come up with anything quite as lovely as this. Love your altered bottles too. Have a great rest of the week. :) Tammy

Kathy said...

Love the collage.. very pretty.. and great idea with the butterfly..very unique..
Kath
xx

Pinecone said...

The bride to be is so beautiful. Love all the flowers.
The butterfly bottle is so cool.
xo
Ashlyn

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

What an adorable mini canvas, beautiful slide and lovely flowers :)

hilde janbroers said...

wonderful work!!

Martina2801 said...

This is absolutely lovely!
Gorgeous collage!

bikim said...

that is just beautiful and gorgeous!
love the photos!
happy weeekend,
Rosa