Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thank You Alison!

I'm am truly honored to have received this cool award from my sweet, new friend Alison at The Polohouse.  Thanks again Alison!


I'm so sorry for the late posting but I just came back from vacation and trying to get back into the swing of things.  As to what Alison said on her blog, in order to accept this award the recipients are asked to a do a couple of things.

1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4.  Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.

Seven Things About Me

1.  I LOVE sharks and care deeply about their survival.  I often tell people to NEVER eat at a restaurant that has shark fin soup on the menu!
2.  I have seen an actually great white shark in person.
3.  I wish I could donate to every, single animal charity.
4.  I love the ocean.
5.  My husband and I hope to move to the South Carolina some day.
6.  I love to garden and birdwatch.
7.  My favorite color is green.

Blogs to Visit

These are some of the lovely blogs that I follow and I hope that you do too!

12.  Chatelet
13.  Moments

8 comments:

julie - eab designs said...

I love the ocean too Kelly. It's the one thing I miss so about living on the beach in CA. Just seeing the ocean after coming home from work immediately relaxed me and I loved my daily walks on the strand. Not sure I'd want to meet a shark face to face, but they are beautiful creatures. Thanks for the blog love! :)

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hey Kelly,
Thanks so much for the blog award, I am so glad that we've met here in blogland.
enJOY a beautiful day,
Kimberly

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Congrats on your award1
XO Marie

Pinecone said...

Kelly,

It was fun to learn a little more about you!! Amazing that you have seen a great white shark. I hope you and your hubby get your wish to move to South Carolina.

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog!!
xo
Ashlyn

Blondie's Journal said...

It sounds like you have a great love of animals and that makes you a special person in my book!

XO,
Jane

JaninaCakes said...

Me. An award? Kelly I'm speechless. Thank you! I love your blog and the bottles are inspiring, can't wait to make something like this for myself. Thanks for posting. <3, new follower.

Kasia said...

Sweet Kelly! Thank you so much for the recognition! <3 Darling of you, Im humbled :)

Hugs,

Danielle Muller said...

hi kelly! thank you for mentioning my blog! you are so sweet! xoxo