Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bloggerette Sorority Rush Project

Happy Sunday!  How is everyone on this beautiful day?  Today I'm posting my project for the Bloggerette Sorority Rush.  Everyone that is a member had the opportunity to create a project using the photo of those 5 beautiful women that is part of the Bloggerette Sorority logo.  You can see everyone else's projects HERE.   Becoming a Bloggerette Sister is easy and anyone can join!  Just sign up on the Bloggerette Sorority blog!   I sort of made a scrapbook layout.  I used my imagination and pretended that these 5 girls were models that traveled to and from Paris and London.   I  used a giant Bazzill tag as the base and went from there.  I added the laundry clips at the bottom and attached some pretty things to them.   I love how it turned out!  Thank you so much for taking a look!  Oh I forgot that I had to mention a few things about myself!  I live in Plainfield, IL with my husband Ed and my two fur babies Annie and Dexter.  I have a Master's Degree in School Counseling, but unfortunately there is no school counseling jobs out there.  I work as a special education assistant at a high school and I do love my job!  I'm fortunate to work with a bunch of great kids and staff.  In my spare time I like to garden, crafting, read, photography, and hike with the husband.  


19 comments:

BLISS angels said...

WELCOME SISTER WHAT A WONDERFUL "RUSH " PROJECT...hUGS WENDY

julie - eab designs said...

Love this Kelly! What a great photo to work with.

debi said...

Kelly, I love your tag! Your details are so fun and pretty, and I love your sweet story of the five women.

I'm so happy you joined our rush party! Congrats on your win!

bj said...

I just LOVE this, Kelly. It is adorable.
Thanks so much for coming by. Hope you signed up to follow. I will follow you to the ends of the earth.:)) All us sistahs gotta stick together, ya know. :))
xo bj

Annesphamily said...

I love this tag! I have been afraid to try making tags! I really want to and I love this one! Enjoy the week and come visit! Anne

Missouri's Lilac said...

Your creation is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the story that you envisioned behind it. Super creative!!
AJ

Jo said...

So great to blog with ya sistah!
Love this tag!...
Happy to see ya on Loblolly!
We do love our blueberries round here too.
Maybe we can follow each other also!
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Caroline Duffy said...

Oh my gosh how creative! I love your project! Thanks for stopping by my site too! Great meeting you.

FrouFrouBritches said...

Very creative! The picture is good to start with and I love what you added! The dress form is my favorite, although I also love the fleur de lis with the pearls. Super cute!!!

Willow said...

Love what you did with the bloggerette picture. Very clever.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

This is so lovely that it made me smile. Well done!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Kelly,
Really sweet project!
enJOY a lovely week,
Kimberly

suzeeez said...

Hi Kelly,
I'm also one of your new Bloggerette Sisters. I love what you've made with the sisters photo.
Great job, have a happy day :o) Sue

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Just beautiful, Welcome to a fun bunch of gals, you will love it! Have a wonderful week and Memorial Day weekend! Your sis, Marilou

The Altered Paper said...

Gorgeous Creation! I love every element you used. Very Creative & Inspiring! Hugs,Tee

Jo said...

I love the tag! What a great idea Welcome to the sorority

Eileen said...

Oh my gosh, I love your creation! It's so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and welcoming me to the sorority. :) Hope you have a lovely week!

Wanda said...

Hey Kelly what a surprise, I am packing up the bottle today and I will get it in the mail the first of the week. Thank you so much for your visit and your purchase. I would love to do a trade or a swap with you, how do you feel about that. I do belong to 2 swap groups.TTFN

Something Special said...

This is fabulous!