Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Some New Projects

HI everyone!  I wanted to share two projects that I just finished.  I love creating these ephemera holders (I don't know what else to call them)!  I just Modge Podged some papers/vintage bird images and hot glued a nest, butterfly, laundry clips, flower, and buttons to a piece of painted wood.  I added some ephemera and a vintage flower to the laundry clips.  So easy and a lot of fun!  The second project is an old, decorated ladder.  The pieces of wood were done just like the ephemera holder.  I just added the 7 gypsies clips to the top of the wood plaques and hung them from cup hooks.  I had the ladder in the basement for a year and I finally got around to making something with it.  I saw this a version of this ladder somewhere, but I don't remember where??????  Thank you for looking and have a great weekend!




10 comments:

The Altered Paper said...

Ohh I love these! So Creative! Absolutely Gorgeous!

T's Daily Treasures said...

They are lovely and great way to display them. Have a great weekend. Tammy

julie - eab designs said...

Looking at these wonderful projects makes me want to surround myself with all of my vintage papers and start creating. These are adorable.

The Cranky Queen said...

Love the bird projects. I am also your altered spoon partner. Just got back from vacation & saw where Tee had paired us. I will get your spoon in the mail on Monday. I really enjoy visiting & browsing your blog! You are very creative! Tiffany

Kasia said...

These crafts are very very cute! I love the splash of colour themes have and the idea with the ladder is cool!

Hugs,

Wanda said...

Hi Kelly, wanted to let you know I am working on our trade. I sent your blog and other info the the MAMA art group she said there was a waiting list. But if you are interested a couple of my friends and I have started a Marie style trade group on Flicker.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1698630@N20/ this is the link. ( I hope some how it doesn't look right. Your things are fabulous as usual. TTFN

Susan said...

All of your crafts are very cute.

Lynn Stevens said...

love the ladder treatment, so kewl!
HUGS LYNN

Brenda@ **Dragonflys and Stars** said...

I like it! :)

Vicki said...

I love these. Great mix of colors and texture. Looks great hanging from the old ladder too.