Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Altered Spoon Swap

Good evening everyone!  I participated in a really fun altered spoon swap that was hosted by Tee at The Altered Paper.  My partner was Tiffany, the super talented Cranky Queen!  She sent me this beautiful French inspired creation that is perfect for my kitchen!


The Queen also sent me this super cute creation that is also perfect for my kitchen!  


This is what I created for Tiffany.  I hope she likes it!  It was a lot of fun being Tiffany's swap partner.  I hope we could swap more in the future!


5 comments:

Kasia said...

Oh boy! Both are simply stunning!

Hugs,

The Altered Paper said...

Kelly Your Altered Spoon is just Gorgeous! So Creative! I love all the elements you used. Very Pretty! And this would be a lovely accent piece in any room! Hugs,Tee

The Cranky Queen said...

I am so glad that you liked the spoon and the trivet hanging. My spoon is hanging in my studio and My Gal Pals have just loved it too! Tiff

Lynn Stevens said...

YOUR ALTERED SPOON IS GORGEOUS, NO DOUBT SHE LOVES IT!
HUGS LYNN

Vicki said...

I am sure she LOVED the altered spoon you sent. Just gorgeous. Love the gifts you received too, of course.