Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Swaps

Hello there!  I just wanted to share some of my creations for 2 swaps I just participated in.  The first swap was Karla Nathan's Birdsong Tag Book Swap.  Participants had to create 7 bird tags for this swap.  Go here to check out everyone else's beautiful tags!  Creating anything that involves birds and nature is right up my alley!  The 2nd swap was with Wanda Buxton.  We both love Marie Antoinette, so we both decided to do a book swap.  I had so much fun creating this book!  Lots of flowers and ribbons oh my!  









10 comments:

ANNE said...

Beautiful! Love the bird tags. I'm going to add them to my post today, where I feature other bloggers' projects.

lvroftiques said...

Oh my goodness I love your Marie book!! It's beautiful! I'm a Marie-o-holic! *winks* Vanna

Anonymous said...

Kelly, it's Kris - your Marie book turned out so awesome!!!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Such talent you have, these are wonderful. Thank you for swinging in to see our Invasion of Coneflowers. hugs ~lynne~

Kasia said...

Those are both SO beautiful! What a talent you have shown! I LOVE each and every thing!

Hugs,

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Kelly,
Beautiful work, as always!
enJOY a lovely week,
Kimberly

Wanda said...

Kelly, I wanted to thank you again for my beautiful book. You did such an outstanding job, I am so happy with it, I have looked at it over and over all day, just gorgeous, love,love,love it. TTFN Wanda

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I really enjoyed your tags! Thanks for the special one for my own book and for the goodies!

The Altered Paper said...

Beautiful Tags & A Gorgeous Marie Antoinette Book!!

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Kelly.
I received one of your tags in the Bird Song Swap. Your tag is beautiful! Thank you!
Sharon