Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

French Inspiration Thursday!

Hi!  In March I purchased this beautiful French print from a vendor at Kane County Flea Market.  She was selling all kinds of gorgeous prints at 3 for $10.00!  I knew exactly what I wanted to do and colors I wanted to use (purples are really catching my eye right now) when I bought this French dressmaker print.  I love everything about it, the time period, the two women, the lovely dresses they are creating and their shop!  The whole scene is kind of dreamy isn't it?  I'm linking up to the French Cupboard for French Inspiration Thursday.




11 comments:

Something Special said...

Oh I like your Paris collage very much, as I like just about anything french. It is very lovely! I am your newest follower.

Emily said...

I love your print too. You are very clever in the design. I think your colors are lovely ad I love the frame. Lovely.
Hope you have a great evening

~Emily
The French Hutch

The Altered Paper said...

Stunning! I love your layering! Ooh Flowers and lace! These are my favorite type of pieces!
The Hangers are a fantastic idea! So Inspirational! Hugs,Tee

Susan said...

I love the print and your layering. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with my blog. July was not my month!! However, baby Sophia was the highlight! Thanks. Susan

Olga said...

It's a very beautiful print. Such a lovely frame too.

Curtains In My Tree said...

Oh I love it

I have always wanted to attend the Kane County flea market

None of my friends are flea market people ( can you believe that?)

Janice

Jenny said...

Gorgeous Kelly... such a beautiful print and I love what you have done with the framing... sooo pretty...

Jenny x

Kasia said...

Great design, love it! And french is the way to go! :D

Hugs,

Lynn Stevens said...

Its Gorgeous, Love how you transformed the print!
hugs Lynn

Kathy said...

What a lovely find! You've created a beautiful collage!
Kathy

Wanda said...

Hi Kelly, your work is wonderful as usual, I have finished up some things, and got out my cone for the tussie swap. I guess it is just you me and Marie, so we will have to do a round robin type of trade. Thanks for blogging the journal we swapped. My camera is being difficult so I haven't put any pics up lately.TTFN