Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

More Little Frames

I bought these cute, little frames in the Christmas section at Hobby Lobby last year and I'm FINALLY doing something with them. My vow right now is start and finish projects that have been sitting in my project box.  Too much money is being spent on various supplies and such.  This is such a waste of money!  Do you have a box of projects waiting to be tackled?  Anyway, back to the frames.  I distressed the frames with vintage white and basil green paint, attached   vintage French ads from a collage sheet that I bought from etsy, and tied on some pretty satin ribbon.  The frames look so pretty don't they?  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!





13 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Hi,
Very cute! It's such a good feeling to finish things you've had for a while. I am trying to do that also. In fact today I pulled out an embroidery kit I bought last year of a wool witch pillow. Hopefully, it will be on my couch this year.

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Hi Kelly It's me Marilou, your swap partner, I sent you a response email... I love the bottle you created on your previous post. That is a wonderful piece. I love that vintage shade of pink so that is cool, nice and subtle. Yummy! Have a great week! Hugs Marilou

Lululiz said...

The frames are so sweet, I love what you have done with them.

Chelsea said...

Goodness these are so pretty! Love the distress and vintage look you have created.

Hugs and Love.

Stephanie said...

These are so pretty! You do such amazing work!

fee @ chipper nelly said...

hi kelly - loving your work!
Nice to see you over at mine....and pleased to meet you
fee

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

These turned out incredible. I have a couple that are empty too. lol.. I've been trying to figure just the right thing to put inside, thanks for the inspiration. hugs ~lynne~

The Altered Paper said...

I Love Your Creativity! Beautiful Work! Hugs Tee

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Lovely job on the frames and your altered bottle in the previous post really rocks! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Ivy and Elephants said...

I have PILES of projects just waiting for me! I feel so bad about it sometimes, just wish there was more time. You on the other hand are smoking along fantastically! Love what you've done with the frames. So cute as Christmas tags or ornaments.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Patti

Stacy Cohen said...

These are lovely! Great find, and I love what you did to them.

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous and yes I have a pile waiting for me. LOL
husg Lynn

shannon i olson said...

what lovely little frames, just perfect and fantastic colors. the old print is a great touch.