Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Done at Last! Nature Album!

Check another project of the list!  I started this nature paper bag album two years ago on a stormy August night and I finally finished it!  I know this post  has nothing to do with Halloween, but I just wanted to share.  I would probably do a few of the earlier pages differently, but I do like the finally result.  I love to add lots of "stuff" to my projects!  What do you guys think?  Anyone else working on non-holiday projects right now?








10 comments:

Kasia said...

This is a stunning piece! And I say this alot, but this is really spectacular! :)

Hugs,

Sew Loquacious Angela said...

Your album is absolutely gorgeous. It's amazing...love the lace and flowers. Kasia is right...it is spectacular.
Angela

DeeDee said...

Wowsers.. this is lovely... wanted to say thanks for visitng my blog...I am glad i got to find your blog... love your bag too...

Happy Halloween...

Blondie's Journal said...

I love this!!! Great job {fun!!!!}

XO,
Jane

Susan said...

Wow........love it!

like the air said...

Truly beautiful! Love it!

Lululiz said...

It is gorgeous! So many wonderful details to look at.

suziqu's thread works said...

You have had so much fun making this nature journal - so many details - it's gorgeous!
I have a nature journal on my blog too at present!
Hugs,
Suzy

Wanda said...

Kelly this is a wonder, you did so good, I spent sometime on each page and was amazed at what you put together. It reminds me of our journal trade, I still love looking at my journal. TTFN Wanda

driftwoodesign said...

Thank you for sharing this. It's really lovely to look at each page and see how much you must have enjoyed working on it.
Kristy @ 4 the love of WOOD