Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Etsy Christmas!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to show what I listed in my Etsy shop, but I'm so proud of what I created thanks to the kind words and encouragement I received from friends, family and fellow bloggers.  My favorite thing to create are the altered bottles.  For some reason I just love to pick out what I'm going to put on top of the bottle.  There are so many things out there you can use like old and new ornaments, bird houses and bird nests.   The list can go on and on.  What are some of your favorite things to create on the holidays?  



Pink Poinsettia Wall Hanging

French Inspired Heart (Kit from Little Pink Studio)

French Snowman Ornament

French Inspired Lace Tree

14 comments:

Kasia said...

I LOVE these!!!! You go girl! These creations are stunning! :)

Hugs,

Blessings from Cindy said...

You did a wonderful job on everything!! Lovely creations!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Megan said...

Awesome blog you have here. Found you over at the vintage farmhouse. I'm your new follower.

Megan
icraftwithlove.blogspot.com

Blondie's Journal said...

You are good!! I never saw so much of your pretty pieces at once. These are perfect Christmas decorations. I can't wait to check out your shop!

Happy Holidays, sweetie!

XO,
Jane

Burlap Luxe said...

I am now a new follower of yours, love the creative etsy items over here.
Thank you for your visit and taking the time to comment.
xx
Dore

The Altered Paper said...

All I can Say Is WoW! Everything is Gorgeous! Beautiful & Artistic Pieces! Hugs,Tee

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You should be proud, your creations are gorgeous! I have never altered bottles, but you make it sound like so much fun!

Carol

Betsy said...

You've sure been busy having all kinds of fun. These are all stunning, but I think my favorite is the lace tree!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kelly, Your creations are wonderful. Love your bottles. Aren't they fun? I create with them too along with painting on bottles and love it. I will go visit your etsy shoppe next.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
I have so enjoyed my visit.
Hugs and have a great weekend.
Celestina Marie

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Merry Christmas Kelly, I love you Christmas bottles and your vintage tree. Thanks for stopping by and Hugs to you sweet girl, I'll see ya soon! Marilou xoxo

Anne said...

So delightful!

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous creations Kelly, hope you had a sell out!
Have a Happy New Year!
hugs Lynn

Melanie R. Cain said...

Love your creativity.

Wanda said...

Hi Kelly, how are you doing, well I hope, I think it is about time for another Marie swap. What do you think? TTFN Wanda