Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

It's Spring Around Here!

I can't believe this weather around here!  Everything is starting to bloom and the grass is nice and green.  I was just telling my husband that we might have to mow the lawn already.  I noticed these pretty little flowers on this ground cover I planted two years ago.  I just love spring time!


I also decided to make a spring-like collage with some of the stuff that was laying around on my craft table.  It kind of got my juices flowing.



6 comments:

debi huntsman said...

Oh, I'm getting so excited for spring! We have daffodils that bloomed a few days ago, of course, now they have snow on them.

Love your pretty collage...very springy.

julie - eab designs said...

Love the colors in your collage - so happy spring has arrived. :)

Wanda said...

Hi Kelly, I like your ode to spring very springie. Your bottle for the MAMA swap is also very lovely. take care. TTFN Wanda

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh that frame is just gorgeous! Well done.

Blessings to you my friend.

Oliva said...

Beautiful frame! I love your Marie Antoinette ATC see below...gorgeous!
Oliva

Mary Ellen said...

What a beautiful frame and creation! I can't wait to get my creative space finished so that I can do something fun like this! With spring and summer coming I will probably find myself in the garden most of the time though!