Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Collage Pieces

I'm really trying to use the supplies I have already.  I'm starting to feel overwhelmed and claustrophobic in my craft room.  Too much stuff and not enough time creating with it.  WHY WHY WHY IS THERE NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY!!!!!!  I have some stuff on my table that didn't really have a place, so I made some collage pieces.  I used a chipboard mini album for the Eiffel Tower background, a piece of mica and other misc. stuff that was just lying around.  For the other 2 pieces I just painted the canvas, applied scrapbook paper and added the cute fabric embellishments.  DONE!  Now I just have to start cracking on those 3 atc's for Kimberly's swap!




10 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

You are so talented, Kelly! I love all of these! What a great way to clean up your craft room...a win/win!

XO,
Jane

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

These are beautiful Kelly.
I especially love the last piece,
and yes, get to work on those ATCs, lol.
enJOY a sweet evening,
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Great seeing three times this week posting at the smack blog!

mercedes scott said...

Kelly, these are divine! If this is what you can do with "scraps" then you need to head over to MY little studio and help me clean up! lol I am surround by "stuff" that needs to be sorted and put away.... I know what you mean about claustophobic! Happy weekend!

Kasia said...

I love your stuff and I know just how you feel! :) I just dont sleep, really the only way about it! :)

Hugs,

Martina2801 said...

Excellent work, Kelly :-)
Beautifully designed.

Dezinaworld said...

I am loving all of these,your collage work is gorgeous and I love the Paris piece
hugs June x

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

They are all pretty but I love the first one!

June said...

I just love your collages Kelly! You have such a wonderful talent. I hear ya on the 'too much stuff' in the craft room. I gave a bunch of things away to my daughter the other day and it didn't even make a dent.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to say hi!

Mrs A. said...

These are just gorgeous but could you bare to part with them!! I just know I couldn't. Hugs ValeryAnne.