Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

For the Love of Bottles!

Ok, I love bottles!  It doesn't matter if it's an old medicine bottle or a bottle I bought at Michael's with a 40% off coupon.  Bottles are just fun to alter!  What's even more fun is finding something to attach to the top.  I love Christmas time, because ornaments are perfect for the top of bottle.  On the smaller bottles below, I attached little porcelain Smith Hawkin bird house ornaments I found at Target.  The bigger bottle has a painted wood bird house that you can find at Michael's right now.  All three bottles are from Michael's.  If anyone else loves to alter bottles, please let me know, I would love to take a peek at your own altered bottles!





8 comments:

Marilou of Lulus Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

I love them Kelly, they look beaautiful and it shows that you had a lot of fun! Hugs, Marilou xo

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Oh they are fantastic Kelly, I want to alter a bottle now! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration :)
Jan x

Susan said...

Hey those are very nice. You just inspired me this morning, thanks.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Too pretty, Kelly!
enJOY a sweet day,
Kimberly

Martina2801 said...

They are great, Kelly! Love them all!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty, Kelly. And all the swap projects were great too. Fun stuff! Have a wonderful week. Tammy

The Altered Paper said...

I love all 3 altered bottles Kelly! Great Job! The colors are beautiful, and with the bird houses they are even more gorgeous & fun! Hugs,Tee

Mrs A. said...

These are just adorable. The little bird houses are mega cute, especially the last one. Like Jan I have itchy fingers now!! Hugs Valeryanne.