Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Garden Journal

I love making these garden journals, they are definitely one of my favorite things to create!  It's so much fun to go through the stash and pull out all of the little things that fellow gardeners and garden admirers would like.  Has anyone done any gardening yet?  I have a boatload of stuff to plant.   I started yesterday and I was actually having a good time getting my hands dirty, until a mouse scurried in front of me!  Ick!

I'm thinking about putting this up for sale in my etsy shop if anyone is interested.












9 comments:

Marilou of Lulus Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Very pretty Kelly:) Hugs Marilou

Kasia said...

This is just a stunner my dear! I love what youve created here! :)

Hugs,

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

These are exquisite! I just love them!
Kathy

Miss Gracie's House said...

Pretty journals! Thanks for stopping by:)
Rene'

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your garden journals are adorable.....Your garden mouse..Not so much LOL!

Carol

Jann Olson said...

Very cute Kelly. I too have been planting like crazy today. Still have more to do. Hopefully will be finished by tomorrow.
Hugs,
Jann

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Kelly, your garden journals are so beautiful! My scrapbooking supplies are spread out from basket to drawer to shelf and boxes and everywhere in between. I haven't done any paper crafting in a while because I can't find a thing. Must get organized, one day, some day. Have a great weekend. Tammy

Mrs A. said...

These are really pretty.Lovely keepsakes for notes and seed packets. Have loads to do in the garden too but the rain does not hold off long enough to get much done. Half way through redesigning
the front garden and have sunflower seeds that must be planted out this week. Oh well just means more time for crafting instead. Hugs ValeryAnne (aka Mrs A.)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh this is so pretty! I just bought that gate and haven't used it yet lol now i cant wait to! xoxo