Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Swaps!

Hello everyone!  I have been busy with swaps and I just wanted to share some of the things I have created and some of the lovely things that were created for me.   Thanks for looking!

First up was a crackle box swap for the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.  This is what I created for Bobbi Ann Cook.



This is the gorgeous box Bobbi Ann created for me.  I love the bird and the French graphic.



I participated in an April in Paris atc swap that the ever so talented Kimberly hosted.  Please check out her blog ArtJoyStuff, to sign up for one of her atc swaps.

These are the April in Paris atc's that I made.


These are the atc's that I received from six talented ladies!


The last swap I participated in was an altered key swap that was hosted by the super talented Tee.  Check her blog out The Altered Paper.  Tee is always hosting all kinds of fun swaps!

These are the keys that I made for my swap partners Valeryanne and Donna.


This is the lovely and magical key I received from Valeryanne.


4 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Oh my Kelly, all of these swaps are fabulous! Everything you made and received is darling. I really am not sure which I like best. So much talent here.
Hugs,
Jann

Kasia said...

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE these! Everything is just so beautoiful! Youre so lucky you got to play! :)

Hugs,

Nook and Cranny said...

Such lovely swap items, don't you just love a good swap?
I love your Paris atc's and the your vintage key necklace, fantastic.
Thanks for stopping by my Match box post.
Have a great weekend.
Michele

Mrs A. said...

Just got back off holiday so can catch up on commenting again. So glad your altered key arrived ok. Love the crackle pot swap. I don't have much luck when I try doing it. It never crackles up enough as i would like it too.
Hugs ValeryAnne.