Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Taking Some Time Off


Hi ladies!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  I've decided that I'm going to take some blogging time off.  As you can see from my lack of posts that I've haven't been much into blogging lately.  Too busy, too much to do!  My crafting room is a disaster, not very inspiring.  I hope to be back soon with some Halloween crafting and hopefully my first giveaway!  With Halloween kind of right around the corner, here are some images hopefully you can use with your crafting.  Enjoy!




 

3 comments:

Katherine Wolak said...

Cuuute! :) Lovely pics and have fun on your time off! :) Hope to see you soon! :)

Hugs.

Creative Wings Boutique said...

hey kelly,
i am soo with you..i keep reposting the same thing over and over but nothing is really going on except the craft bomb in my craft area....cant wait to see ur swaps...

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Kelly,
Playing catch-up. I hope you are enJOYing a beautiful Summer. I will look forward to your Fall creations, and thank you for sharing these cute images. You're a sweetie.
hugs & JOY,
Kimberly