Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Swaps and a Paint Brush!

Hi everyone!  Here are some photos of a few swaps I participated in.  I also took part in something really cool called "The Altered Brush Project" at Donna Downey Studios which was a lot of fun.  I did a altered fan swap with Marie.  She made me the most beautiful black fan for Halloween.  It will go perfectly with my Halloween decor!  I also did an altered pocket swap that the wonderful  Tee hosted.  My swap partner was Carol (no blog).  She made the cutest pocket for Halloween!  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week everyone!


Fan I made for Marie


Fan that Marie made for me


Pocket I made for Carol


Pocket that Carol made for me


14 comments:

Creative Wings Boutique said...

i love your pocket kelly

JoAnne said...

Beautiful swaps Kelly! I love the pocket you made!

Wanda said...

Hi Kelly, glad to see the fans you and Marie made. I am still working on mine. Love the brush altering what a fun idea. TTFN

Gaby Bee said...

Gorgeous swaps! Love the pocket you made for Carol.
Thank you for signing up to follow me. I'd love getting to know you.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Gaby

hope ellington said...

Cute & fun projects Kelly! We will have fun being swap partners.
XO~Hope

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Halloween swaps are always such fun!

romance-of-roses said...

Wow! very nice work. The fan you made is lovely and you also received a very pretty fan. Pockets are great.
Smiles, Lu

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh the cat pocket is my favorite! Well done.

Tammy said...

Fun swaps and great projects. :) Hope your week is going well. Best wishes, Tammy

Christina said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous... I just love the little pockets, and the Halloween fan is spooktacular.. Thank-you for your comment on my blog...

Martina2801 said...

Your art is absolutely gorgeous, dear Kelly! Love all the details, you do amazing work.

Katherine Wolak said...

Delightful swaps! :D Love each!

Hugs,

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome swap pieces Kelly and gotta say Love your Halloween header!
Hugs Lynn

The Altered Paper said...

Kelly love all the swap pieces. The Marie fans are gorgeous!
The layering you did on your altered pocket is lovely!
I can't believe I missed the altered paint brush project, that would have been fun! Hugs,Tee