Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Misc. Odds and Ends

Hi!  Just a quick post about what I've created in the last few days. I had some supplies that have been in the basement forever.  The hubby and I are in the process of cleaning out the basement, so I decided to tackle some of the projects that have been in boxes.  Not huge projects, but it was nice to get the creative juices flowing again.  Thanks for looking and have a great week!

This "K" has been tossed around so many times, so I painted it and went from there.  


This picture frame went from white to purple and aqua.  I love how it turned out.


I was playing around with a Quickutz dye and chipboard and started layering everything together.  That little creation was always being put aside, so I started a Christy Tomlinson inspired collage and glued the pink, frozen Charlotte flower on the top of the collage.  


5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohh I do love that picture frame, So nice to just play and let yourself create!
hugs Lynn

Gaby Bee Germany said...

The new year is over two weeks old, but I still wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year!

These pieces are gorgeous. Love especially the first one!

Hugs,
Gaby

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Wonderful ,creative,and beautiful!!

Martina2801 said...

Dear Kelly, I love the richness of your art. Well done :-)

Tracie Dean said...

I love purple!! I love how you transformed that gorgeous frame!!
Beautiful work!!