Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

This and That

Hello all!  I just wanted to share my February Marie journal page and a Paris Market sign I created.  The journal page was created for the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group that I participate in.  I love color and I love layers!  I can't stop adding both to the journal page and the wood sign.  I've had the materials to make the sign for over 2 years, but never made an effort to start that project.  My mom and I saw this gorgeous Paris Flea Market sign in an issue of Romantic Homes and we wanted to make something just like it,  but when my mom passed away, all of the materials sat in the corner of the basement.  This past weekend I tackled away at it and finished one sign.  One more to go!  I think I'm going to go with lavender/purple colors.  Well, anyway, thanks as always for coming over to say hi and take a look at my projects.  Have a great week everyone!



8 comments:

JansArtyJunk said...

Wow...two beautifully collaged and embellished creations Kelly..your Marie Antoinette page is lovely and vibrant...and your Paris sign is gorgeous...wonderful flowers and I just spotted the little Charlotte doll..LOVE!!

Katherine Wolak said...

These are absolutely wonderful!!!!
I absolutely LOVE the delicate colours and I adore the multitude of flowers!!!

Hugs,

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Oh Kelly, both are gorgeous! I especially love the colors in your PARIS sign.
enJOY a lovely today, my friend,
Kimberly

Martina2801 said...

Your work is oustanding, Kelly!!! What a unique style you have. Both are fantastic!!!!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

So very pretty! Do you sell your things?? You should! Your mother would have loved the sign!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Always feels good to get long forgotten projects finally complete. Lovely journal page. And the Paris sign is very pretty. Have a great day. Tammy

lynn said...

your paper craft projects are darling, kelly! love this sign:)

Krissy Kat said...

I love, love, love both of these! You're so talented, seester!