Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finished Projects


Hi all! Just posting some finished projects.  

I found this adorable card in a St. Augustine store.  I love the mermaid and the quotes.  I glued the card onto a canvas board that I painted and stenciled.  I also added the starfish, sticker and trim.


Another collage wall hanging.  Vintage bunny ephemera and old photo sleeve.


Rhonda, who is a fellow member of the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group, recently sent me this box filled with snips and bits goodies.  I love how she decoupaged the box, so I just went ahead and gave it a purple wash and added all of the pretties.  This would make a lovely tea box don't you think?



9 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Beautiful projects, Kelly. Love them all!
higs and JOY,
Kimberly

Tabitha said...

well done kelly
hugs

JansArtyJunk said...

Fabulous wall hangings and the decorated box is gorgeous...just love your shabby style Kelly :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Great projects. I LOVE them all!!!
Hugs Lynn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Екатерина said...

Kelly, your creations are just amasing!Thanks for joining my blog - i'm happy that you liked it!