Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Few More Projects......

Hi all!  Just sharing a few projects I've been working on.  

Bird Collage.  As I was cleaning out the basement, I came across these super cute wood pieces that I think I bought at Michael's.  I have no idea why I bought them in the first place.......

Vacation Keepsake Box.  Again, I'm not sure why I bought this box from my many trips to Michael's.  This box contains pictures, postcards, pamphlets and misc. stuff from a 2013 trip to the Outer Banks.

Little Canvas Pieces

5 comments:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Kelly,
The canvas pieces are very cute. I love the box. You are always an inspiration. You always do nice work.
May God Bless,
Marie Antoinette

Stephanie said...

Hi Kelly! So glad to have come across your pretty blog. As I scrolled down your page I was left speechless with your beautiful work! I am happily following along and I look forward to visiting again :)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Denise Price said...

Wow, so many pretty projects! I especially like the bird collage; the wooden pieces add so much cool dimension.

Martina2801 said...

Wow, so amazing and beautiful projects, dear Kelly! I love this canvas pieces !!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

You've been a busy girl this summer! Hope it's been a great one!

Blessings, Edie Marie