Friday, November 15, 2013

What I have Been Working On

 
Good morning!  Christmas crafting is in full swing here at the Deal household.  I wish I was just as motivated to start decorating for Holidays as I am creating.  Having to drag bins out of the crawl space just isn't motivating right now!  Anyway, here are some of the things I've been working on.  Thanks for coming by to say hi!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Red Lead PaperWorks style chipboard bell ornaments.  The ladies at Red Lead are such an inspiration.
 
 


8 comments:

rizzo773 said...

Lots of yummy Christmasy stuff here! So pretty, Kelly!

deb famularo said...

Your work is stunning!!! just beautiful!!

cmoh said...

Oh wow you have been busy and I love it all!

Hugs
Caroline

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Beautiful Christmas creations Kelly! Especially the gorgeous ornaments, wow they're fabulous. Do you mind if I pin some of it? Thank you for your sweet visit and comment :) Wishing you a happy day in the Deal household ;) Hugs, Wendy

Eggs In My Pocket said...

So pretty! The ornaments would give such wonderful character to the tree! So talented you are!

Tee said...

Loving the bottles & ornaments! Looks like you have a good start on things. Hugs,Tee

lynn said...

i just love your xmas cards, bottles, and ornies, kelly:) i haven't any started on my cards-yikes!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

All very pretty.