Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

A Nice Crafty Weekend

 
Good afternoon!  How is everyone on this cold, Monday morning?  It's FREEZING here in Northern IL.  I do have my XL rasberry/toasted almond coffee from DD to keep me warm.  This weekend I holiday crafted like crazy Etsy Shop.  I think I'm going to start in the summer, since I love to do crafty things for the holidays.  What has everyone else been up to??????  Has any of my bloggy friends out there ever do a craft show before?  Please tell!  What are some good tips you can dish out?  My sister and I are thinking about trying a few next season.  Here are some of the things I created this weekend.  Have a great week and stay warm everyone!
 
I love making winter scenes!
 


Snowflake Ornament
 


Tart Tin Ornament
 



12 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

LOVE the ornaments! Adorable pieces!

Tee said...

Kelly I love your winter scenes! They are all adorable!
I love doing craft shows, but they are a lot of work, and long hours(mostly 8 hours).
I used to do them when I sold homemade soaps.
And I had a blast, met new crafty people, and bought some gorgeous handmade crafts!
Do your research & go for it! Hugs,Tee

Patty Antle said...

I love your creations too, Kelly! I'm so like you, loving making things for the etsy shop. I'm cold as well as I watch the snow a mile high in my driveway!

Nook and Cranny said...

Love all of your holiday creations Kelly.
I used to do seasonal craft shows, like Tee said, they are a lot of work. I found it was hard to know what most were wanting/liked. However, it is a good time meeting all the people.
I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog, it is always good to have you by for a visit.
Hugs
Michele

Cindy Gay said...

I love your winter scenes!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, love your ornaments and sweet decorations. Great idea for the tins. I have so many and always trying to find new ways to create with them.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. Hope you are doing well. Thoughts and prayers for you my friend.
Hugs

Linda said...

Hi Kelly,
Love the ornaments!! Used to do craft shows, fun a lot of work! I work Saturday's so can't do them anymore- Have a great week! Cold here too!! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs from me, Linda

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Kelly,
Beautiful ornaments, actually love all your creations. They are so sweet and just know your going to sell them fast. Have a great weekend.
Blessings'
Marlene

Stephanie said...

Hi Kelly! You make the prettiest things, dear friend. I LOVE your ornaments - so lovely :)

Hugs to you!

Dorthe said...

What wonderful, little winterlandscapes you have created, and love the snowflake and tin ornament, too !
Dorthe

Pia said...

wau what a beautiful work

lynn said...

such darling vintage goodness! your winter scenes are so cute, kelly!