Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's Snowing Glass Glitter and Mica!

Hi there!  The glitter and mica are everywhere in my crafting space AND all over the house!  I always have the vacuum ready to go after I complete a project!  Here are a few winter scene creations.  These scenes are a lot of fun to make!  Thanks for taking the time to look at my holiday creations!
 

 
Thanksgiving cards for loved ones.
 

I love this pretty purple frame I bought at Michael's.  I just added the vintage image, silver German glass glitter, paint and paper flower.
 

I painted this Ball jar a chalky white and added all of the pretties!
 

8 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! I can see why you have glitter everywhere. Have fun! Tammy

Art and Sand said...

I love it all.

I bought white bottle brush trees, but am not sure what I will do with them yet. Perhaps I too will do some glittering.

Tammie Lee said...

lovely sparkly holiday pieces!
thank you for your visit and kind message ~

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, your creations are gorgeous and I love the glitter too and have it everyone. I always have a few even on my face and my hubby always says, you are glittering. LOL
Love your bottle brush tree decoration.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Love your glitter projects...Would you believe I have never used glitter or mica!?

Happy Thanksgiving
Carol

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh such pretty creations Kelly! I love that German glass glitter but like Carol above I've never used it either. Think I should get some!

Stephanie said...

Everything is so pretty and glittery, Kelly :) I love it!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Hugs!

Judy Corner said...

Oh My! Kelly I am speechless. What lovely makes! Judy x