Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Cards and Swaps

Hi!  I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday season!  I just wanted to post some of the cards I made and two holiday swaps I participated in. 




I received this lovely snippet roll below from JoAnne at the Vintage Dragonfly.  Isn't it beautiful?!!!!
 



The snippet roll below is what I created for Karla at Miss Peach's Cozy Cottage.




I also participated in a ornament swap that Vicky at Life On Willie Mae Lane hosted.  Tania at Little Vintage Cottage made me the beautiful ornament below.  I love it and it looks gorgeous on my nature themed tree.  Thanks Tania!
 

13 comments:

Little Vintage Cottage said...

Love the cards you made Kelly! And I'm glad the ornament I made looks good on your tree!

Tania

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

These are all so pretty. Love all the detail on your cards!!

Linda said...

Hi Kelly!!
I love the cards and the snippets! Have a very Merry Christmas! I love the ornament you received on the exchange too!
Linda

JoAnne said...

Merry Christmas Kelly! Beautiful cards and love your snippet roll. XO

Createology said...

Lovely handmade gifts from the heart are the very best kind. Blessings...

Gaby Bee said...

Your cards are beautiful, Kelly!

Merry Christmas to you and yours; may the New Year keep you safe, healthy, and creating more art so I can continually be inspired.

Hugs,
Gaby

Stephanie said...

Oh what pretty items! Everything has such lovely detail.

Merry Christmas to you, sweet friend!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is all so beautiful! I'm full of envy. Not much time for crafting here this year. Merry Christmas!

Nook and Cranny said...

Love the cards Kelly, specially the hanging flags, love that detail!!
Happy HOlidays to you.
Hugs
Michele

suziqu's thread works said...

Your cards and snippet roll plus the one from JoAnne are so beautiful!
Wishing you Blessings at Christmas and joy and happiness with some inner peace and stillness throughout the festive season!
Suzy

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful cards and embellishments! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog- Happiest of Holidays to you!

peggy gatto said...

your cards are beautifully made, very professional!!
Merry to you!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my stars and garters these are gorgeous!

Wishing you a joyously happy and healthy new year!