Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tag Tuesday And A Birthday Card

Hi everyone!  Here is my tag for Tag Tuesday.  The theme this week is Texture Tuesday!  The tag is cardboard, which I peeled in some places.  I put the tag through my Big Shot using an embossing folder.  I painted the peeled cardboard areas and then I stamped the corners and embossed with Distress embossing powder.  I stamped some French script and used a pretty Memory Box die to make some pretty aqua and gold flowers.  Last I added some glitter, seam binding, white trim, plastic gold bee and a gorgeous Edwardian woman!  


I love the Tim Holtz Diagram Stamps and his Distress Markers!  I'm normally not a stamper, but I wanted to try both out.  This is a birthday card I made my MIL.  

 
I linking up this post with Stephanie's Roses of Inspiration Link-Up Party.  So much inspiration for mind, spirit, creative fun and your tummy!
 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Kelly, what a beautiful tag! Everything about it is simply lovely :)

Enjoy the remainder of your week! Hugs!

Tete said...

Your tag came out really cute. I love that image and have it stored on my computer. Hope you are doing well this week! I need to get something crafty going on here...been too long since I played.

Scrappy quilter said...

Both so cute. I love seeing how others create.