Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tag Tuesday Done On Thursday!

Hi everyone!  Just posting my the tag I created for Tag Tuesday.  The theme this week was feathers.  I didn't want to use real feathers, unless it was a feather I found on one of my walks, so I decided to find a vintage photo of a lady wearing a hat adorned with feathers.  These fashionable ladies wore some really beautiful hats, but if it wasn't for some wise minded ornithologists we'd probably only see birds like egrets and peafowl in natural history books.  Anyway, here is my tag for the theme feathers.  Ignore the green owl the tag is leaning on, I was losing daylight quick and I just wanted to take a quick picture!  Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Pretty! have a fabulous Friday. Tammy

Tete said...

That's cool! Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

As always, my friend, your tag is gorgeous! I always love the detail you put into your work.

Happy weekend! Hugs!

Stephanie said...

As always, my friend, your tag is gorgeous! I always love the detail you put into your work.

Happy weekend! Hugs!

Christine said...

A great finish ! So creative!

Whimsical and Curious said...

This is lovely, very inspiring!
Lauren
from
www.artramblingsatlavinias.blogspot.co.uk/