Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Tag Tuesday (Winter Wonderland)

Hi all!  I don't know what the weather is in the rest of the world, but this week's Tag Tuesday theme "Winter Wonderland" is perfect!  It is cold, snowy and windy in Chicago.  Ick!  I hate Illinois winters.  I sure wish we would have moved to Raleigh, NC in 2006!  Wahhhhhhhh!  Anyway, here is my tag.  I embossed the tag with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and sprayed with Moonlight by Tattered Angels.  As for the snow at the bottom, I brushed on Golden Soft Gel and sprinkled with white sparkly embossing powder.  I finished the tag up with some cute stickers.  Thanks for taking a peek and stay STAY WARM my friends!


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know I love seeing your tags and beautiful creations, Kelly. I love this sweet snowman tag and the red cardinal is too sweet.

Thank you for sharing at Roses of Inspiration. Happy weekend!

Little Vintage Cottage said...

Awww, what a sweet tag, I love it! It's cold where I live too... Washington state. I think today was in the 30's.

Tania

JoAnne said...

Adorable Kelly!

Denise Price said...

Oh, so cute! Love how you did the background, and love the adorable snowman, too.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's the sweetest winter scene I've seen in a long time. It's beautifully executed too. Blessings!

Barb King said...

That's cute!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

A lovely winter wonderland tag Kelly, thanks for sweet comment on my blog.
Anni

Tee said...

Hi Kelly! I love the technique you used on your tag for snow! It is a perfect little snowman tag! And I love the red birds too! Keep warm! Hugs,Tee