Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This and That

Hi!  I just wanted to share a couple of things I've been working on this week.

I'm also linking up with Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose/Roses of Inspiration Link Party #2.  Check out all of the lovely inspiration!

This is the tag I created for Tag Tuesday.  The theme this week is "Diva".  I love how my tag turned out!


My poor Mother-In-Law has a bad case of the flu, so I thought I would make her a card to cheer her up!


Last, but not least is a heart decoration that I created for the door at work.  One of my co-workers already special ordered one to be made.  Anyone else interested, hint hint!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am loving our wreath, Kelly! How pretty and festive for Valentine's Day.

The card you made your mother-in-law is lovely and I'm sure it brightened her day - I hope she feeling better.

Thank you for sharing at Roses of Inspiration! Hugs to you!

Debbie Harris said...

Your heart wreath is stunning!
It will look lovely for Valentines Day.

Have a beautiful week, Debbie

Scrappy quilter said...

Beautiful work.

Christine said...

That is one awesome heart! Very eye catching!
How sweet of you to make a card for your MIL.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
We can now follow each other !