Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tag Tuesday, A Matchbox Swap and A Reminder

Hi!  This week's theme for Tag Tuesday is "Valentine."  Below is what I created.


Now for JoAnne's wonderful Valentine Matchbox Swap.  The matchbox below is what I created for Michele.  



The beautiful matchbox below was created for me by the ever talented Karla Jackson.  I just love the folded heart, so cute!  Inside were some bits and baubles to play with and she also included some extra pretties to create with too!  Thanks again Karla!




Last, but not least is just a little reminder that my Grow Your Blog Giveaway ends at midnight February 14th.  I will announce the winner on February 15th.  Please feel to click on the link in this paragraph to enter and go check out the other wonderful blogs too at 2 Bags Full.


I'm also linking this post up at Stephanie's Roses of Inspiration Linkup #6.


I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and a lovely Valentine's Day if that's your sort of thing.  If you don't have a significant other to spend the day with, spend it with your family, pets, and your single friends.  The most important thing to remember is to spend time with ones that you love the most!  I'm not a hopeless romantic, a card and a little chocolate is fine with me, I just like to create Valentine pretties!

16 comments:

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

You definitely have created Valentine pretties here, Kelly.
hugs and JOY,
Kim

Christine said...

Oh my Kelly, those matchboxes are stunning! I'm amazed at the perfect details you can add to such a small box!
Wonderful!

Tee said...

Love you talent & creativity Kelly! Your matchbox & tag are both stunning!And I love Karla's too! Hugs,Tee

Wendy Sylvestre said...

Gorgeous tag and matchboxes Kelly! Wishing you a happy Valentine's Day, xx

Scrappy quilter said...

What a beautiful tag!

Conniecrafter said...

such lovely vintage creations!

Stephanie said...

What a fun and unique idea! The matchboxes are darling! The one you received is quite beautiful and the one you made is stunning, my friend.

Thanks for sharing at Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

Betty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty said...

You do beautiful work, Kelly. I'm so glad I stopped by to see your pretties.

Michele Murray said...

Kelly,
Again, thanks so much for the beautiful matchbox, I love it.
Great Tag for Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.....
I don't make a big big fuss over Valentine's Day but love all the things I have created and received for the holiday.
A big Valentine Hug for you.
Michele

Debbie said...

oh such a tiny, beautiful treasure. i love the victorian theme!!

and the second one, such a pretty, thoughtful gift!!!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, love your creations and tag. What special treasures. The matchbox you received is so pretty too. Your talents are always inspiring. This looks like it was lots of fun.
Have a nice evening and Happy Valentine's Day.
Blessings my friend, CM

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh, what gorgeous creations! Very creative, love them all.

Dorthe said...

Your creations are wonderful, Kelly,
and so sweet is the on you recieved ,yourself !!
Sunday greetings from Dorthe

Tete said...

These are just amazing!

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

These are so lush! Wonderful creations! Thank you for all your comments on my blog Kelly! I'm glad I managed to track you down finally, LOL!