Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tag Tuesday and Swap Returns

Hi!  This week's theme over at Tag Tuesday was "Frame It."  You had to use some kind of a frame on your tag.  Since it's so close to St. Patrick's Day, I chose to go green with a pretty Irish lass as the focal point.


Below are the gorgeous atc's I received back from Kimberly's "Parisian Beauties" atc swap.  Kimberly hosts some wonderful atc swaps so please check out her blog Art Joy Stuff.  From left to right are:  Cathee (catartnsoul)Gayle (Pinterest) and Michele (nookcrannygifts).  Beautiful atc's ladies!


I also received these wonderful goodies from Michele (nookcrannygifts).  She sent these pretties with her atc's.  Thanks Michele!


Our wonderful hostess, Kimberly (Art Joy Stuff) included these lovely, handmade earrings that I've practically worn everyday since I received them.  They go with everything!  Thanks again Kimberly for being a wonderful hostess!


I'm linking my post to Stephanie's Roses of Inspiration Linkup # 10.  Please go check out the wonderful inspiration.  I also wanted to thank Stephanie for featuring one of my cards.  I'm very flattered!  Have a wonderful rest of the week my friends!


15 comments:

Nikki Acton said...

Fabulous tag Kelly... gorgeous vintage feel and amazing colours at the same time! Nikki x

Cristina Garay said...

Love all green elements you added to your act, the frame, the girl, the pom poms, beautiful!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Gorgeous tag Kelly! Love the splashes of green and your image is so wonderfully vintage! What lovely ATC's you received! hugs :)

Michele said...

Kelly,
Another wonderful tag for Tuesday, love it!
I love receiving atc's from Kimberly's swaps, so fun. I love the earrings, too.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

Dorthe said...

Kelly, your ATC is wonderfully springy and filled with sweet details. I love it.
You also recieved a lot of other great ATC`s, and the sweet pieces from your friend.
The earrings from Kimberly are gorgeous,- she is such a lovely friend.
Dorthe, xo

Tete said...

I like your irish tag. Nice framing. Lots of fun things here today. Hope you are warmer this afternoon.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

SO beautiful Kelly! Love your tag. Wow, the ATC's are amazing. I look at Kim's blog and am in awe, all that swap artistry. I saw that Stephanie featured you, it was deserved, your tag was fantastic! :)

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, Gorgeous tag and I just love the Irish inspiration of your green tag with the lass.
You received wonderful ATC's too. Gorgeous details.
Have a creative day!!
Hugs, CM

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hey Kelly, I really LOVE that irish tag you made, so pretty. You have such a talent! How nice to receive the lovely stuff from the swap. Hope you have a great day and weekend.
Julie xo

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a beautiful tag you created. Love the vibrant green and all the pretty details.

Connie said...

Kelly, your Irish tag is lovely. You do such pretty work. Making ATC's and swapping them is something that I think I would like to try . . . . after I have all my Springtime projects finished :)
I got a long list, LOL.
have a wonderful weekend.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Tee said...

Loving your Irish green tag! It is really gorgeous!! So is the artist trading cards,and goodies received! Happy Creating! Hugs,Tee

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Another beautiful tag!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Debbie

Debbie said...

they are so pretty and "seasonal"!!!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had planned to visit earlier, but life has gotten in the way of computer time. Your tag is gorgeous. It really IS a St. Patrick's Day beauty. I really like that focal image.

Thanks for visiting me so often. You are so sweet to leave such lovely comments. Again, I will try to visit more often, just as soon as I finish this all-consuming project I'm working on.