Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Taking A Week Or Two Off

Hi everyone!  I'm going to be taking some time off from blogging for a week or two to catch my breath.  Between being completely busy at work to catching up with spring cleaning and other house stuff, I just don't have the time to visit all of your lovely blogs and it almost seems like I have to meet my own blog deadline!  Blogging is supposed to be fun right?!  I'll continue to participate in swaps and create (I really need to do some of my own stuff like scrapbooking my past vacations, which I love to do, but have put it to the wayside for so long!), but I won't be posting swap photos and scrapbook pages until I get my ducks-in-row.  Anyway, enjoy these pretty, spring-like images!





9 comments:

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, we all need time to catch up now and then. Enjoy your time off to do all the things you love.
Thanks for sharing the pretty spring images. See you when you return!
Hugs and Blessings, CM

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Enjoy your time off and have fun!
Julie xo

vivian said...

Always good to get those ducks in a row! take your time and do what ya gotta do. we all need to take blogging breaks now and then.
now.. get busy! and come back soon! lol!
xoxo
vivian

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty images, hope you can step back and relax, if your hobby feels like work, it isn't a hobby anymore.

Pamellia Johnson said...

Hey, we all need to catch our breathe sometimes. See you when you get back. hugs :)

Michele Murray said...

Kelly,
Enjoy your time off. Yes, blogging is supposed to be fun, but when it becomes work then it no longer feels like fun.
See you when you get back.
Hugs

Tete said...

I so understand! I have been trying to get caught up around here and it just seems to lead from one thing to another...thought I would be done by now, but just really getting started. Have good days getting things done! ;)

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh Kelly
I know just what you are talking about plus our Etsy shops keep us flat out as well as blogging.
I love these images of birds and your latest collage is so pretty with that lovely image!
Happy Spring hugs to you as we appreciate our Autumnal skies.
Hugs,
Suzy
PS I do appreciate the time you make to come and visit too!

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Hi Kelly Hope that you enjoy the blog break , find the craft joy that has been missing and come back refreshed , reinspired and re enthused . Thank you for your shares and thanks too for your visit . Hugs Shirley-Anne