Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Photos From the Yard

Hi.  I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  I'm just sharing a few photos of the yard that were taken last week.  I hope to get some photos of the backyard this week!  Have a wonderful week!

Baby robins that flew the nest a few days after this photo was taken.  I waited a few days to make sure they didn't come back and I moved the dead basket with the beautiful nest, still intact, to a tree in the backyard.  Hopefully it will be used again.  It wouldn't surprise me if a mama dove takes it over.


Front porch.  I think it's going to be the last year I'll be able to use the pyramid.  It's literally on it's last leg due to rust.  I had to paint it with Rust-Oleum.  I love the vintage swan planter I got for a few bucks at a flea market last year.

I saw this Medusa plaque at the Elizabethan Gardens in North Carolina last year and I had to have her.  She's so cool and really makes a statement!

I bought this cute fox planter at Pier 1 for $9.99 and the fake mushroom collection is one of my favorites.

Cute gnome with some new purple coneflower plantings.

More mushrooms.

Linking up with Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose Roses of Inspiration Linkup #21.

 

18 comments:

Christine said...

It's all looking so pretty and summery! I really love the fox planter! How cool to see those wee chicks hatching!
Enjoy your week!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello, I am visiting from Roses of Inspiration. Everything is lovely but the fox planter is my favorite! Blessings, Cecilia

Pamellia Johnson said...

Beautiful shots Kelly, you have a gorgeous back yard! hugs :)

Missy George said...

Wonderful robin shots....Beautiful back yard..Have a super week..

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, oh what sweet birdie pics. I love your fox plantar and the Medusa plaque is a treasure. It does make a statement in your garden.
You've been busy and everything looks beautiful.
Hugs, CM

Conniecrafter said...

Such a cute garden arrangement you have, it is a bummer your plant pyramid is on it's last leg it is very cute. Love your little gnomes with the mushrooms!

Starr White said...

I love all your garden ornaments - especially the fox :) we have a pair of wrens building a nest on a window ledge. It's fascinating to watch them work, and we're looking forward to little chirping babies!

Tina said...

Hi Kelly
Thank you so much for visiting over at my place and for your lovely comment.
Love the photos of those little baby robins - so cute

Tete said...

Those silly robins build nests just anywhere. Love the little faces peaking over the top. You've been working there, and love the mushrooms. You look a little wet- have you been getting the heavy rains? Not us- probably will have to water in the morning.

Scrappy quilter said...

That little fox planter is so adorable.

Stephanie said...

Hello my sweet friend! Oh, how I have missed you and your wonderful blog post. It's so good to pop in for a visit :) Your garden is simply stunning and that fox planter is just too cute.

Thank you for joining Roses of Inspiration. Hugs and blessings to you!

Have a Daily said...

I love the pyramid and the swan planter! I'd hold onto it as long as you can. I have a few garden mushrooms that I love also.
hugs,
Jann

Dorthe said...

How wonderful Kelly, with your nest, so wonderful and also your garden decorations, I especially love the Medusa plaque. Here we still have rather cold weather!!
Wish you a lovely weekend.
Hugs,Dorthe

Debbie said...

baby robins and some beautiful gardens, my kinda place!!!!!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, stopping back by to say hello. Hope you're off to a great week and enjoying your garden or creating.
Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment.
Hugs, CM

Linda said...

Hi Kelly,
Your artwork is beautiful as always- love the vintage images as they are my favorite things right now! Love your yard too- the fox planter is so cute! Where has the time gone- working too much no time to blog! take care!
Linda

S. Thomas said...

Your yard looks great!

Bethany Carson said...

Enjoyed your photos here! The pyramid looks pretty neat!