Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Some Pretty Things To Share

Hi everyone!  It's been awhile since I posted (sigh).  Gardening and outside stuff having eating my time up.  I'm sure it's the same story for everyone else!  I'm not complaining, I love to plant and pot flowers, because it takes my mind somewhere else and I created a lovely butterfly garden which turned out so cute.  I share photos later.  Anyway, I have been doing a little bit of creating, particularly right before bed.  Not sure why, but I get a second wind around 9-10 o'clock pm.  Is it me or does anyone else get that "second wind?"  :) Below are a few creations for challenges and swaps that I participated in.  Have a wonderful week and thanks for looking!

The card below is what I made for this month's Lunagirl Moonbeams challenge.  The theme is "mother."


I also participated in my first pocket letter swap!  This is so much fun!  This swap was hosted by the  Lunagirl Facebook Page.  If you're interested in swapping pocket letters, click on the Lunagirl link and the Facebook link will be in that post.  The theme was "Fabulous Faces."  My swap swap partner was Corinne.  Below is the gorgeous pocket letter she created for me.


This is what I created for Corinne.


I'm also sharing three weeks of Tag Tuesday tags.  The tags are "holes", "wildflowers" and "music."




I also created another tag with some scrap stickers that I had know idea what to do with, so I created this cute tag.


I'm linking my post up to Stephanie's beautiful and inspirational Roses of Inspiration Linkup #20.  There's always beauty and inspiration to be found on Stephanie's blog, so please take a peek!

 

23 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. I love them all.

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hey Kelly, I am loving all of your beautiful paper art!
Have a great week!
hugs and JOY,
Kim

vivian said...

lots of sweet stuff! I havent created anything fun except for bears for bear orders in weeks!
have a great day!
xoxo
vivian

suziqu's thread works said...

Wow Kelly you may be spending a lot of time in your garden but you have managed to create heaps of beautifully coloured cards, tags and pocket letters - they look great!

suziqu's thread works said...

Wow Kelly you may be spending a lot of time in your garden but you have managed to create heaps of beautifully coloured cards, tags and pocket letters - they look great!

Dorthe said...

Hello Kelly,
What a wonderful visit to your blog. I so love your tags and card, all the wonderful butterflyes and flowers, ,and in such lovely colours.
The pocket letter swap pieces, must have been fun to create , and to recieve, they are both so beautiful and romantic !
Have a wonderful new week.
Hugs,Dorthe

Pamellia Johnson said...

Wow Kelly, you have been a busy girl! So many wonderful projects and what a variety too! Your work is all so amazing, I love your sense of style! hugs :)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Kelly! I love seeing your creations, each one more fabulous than the last. Never heard of a pocket letter, but both of them are beautiful.

I love my garden too, and it sure is time consuming, but worth it. :)

Karen Lunagirl said...

What a beautiful post ~ I enjoyed every piece, all so gorgeous! Beautiful tags, and your pocket letter is amazing! Last but never least, thanks so much for your entry in my 'Mother' challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! You always share a beautiful contribution ~ Karen

Karen Petitt said...

Hi Kelly
Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog. I am now following as I love what you are creating hun. So many beautiful creations and you have inspired me to go play right now to create something pretty! Thank you Karen x

Tammy said...

WOW all of these creations are stunning Kelly! Gorgeous vintage images and details! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Tammy

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, Your work is stunning. I am always inspired by your gorgeous designs. Love the details you put into your creations.
I get that second wind too late in the evening. Some time that becomes my best work.
Glad you have been enjoying garden time. Looking forward to seeing your butterfly garden.
Hugs and Blessings, CM

Mildred said...

Your work is stunning. As mentioned in my mother's day post, butterflies have special meaning to me. Can't wait for you to share the garden.
I do my best work early in the a.m. I never get a 2nd wind at night! lol

Debbie said...

your vintage cards and tags are so beautiful!!! i love the colors you use and the flow/cohesiveness of them!awesome job!!!!

Monica Taylor said...

Kelly beautiful work. Just became a follower. Looking forward to seeing your creation.
♥ Monica
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Kelly, I enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creativity! You're so talented.

Ruth W said...

Love all your fab tags! So creative! Do go to London if you get the chance...you'll love it! Thanks for the visit and so nice to meet you!
Ruth

Conniecrafter said...

I know what you mean, there is so much to do outside, especially in the spring time, with all the planting and weeding, and trying to keep up with the grass growing so fast, it gets better as the summer goes on around here. Your creations are just lovely, especially love the tags, such pretty designs and great embellishing!!
Have a wonderful week!

Scrappy quilter said...

Oh so pretty and very creative. I love it!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Kelly,
Absolutely stunning!! All of them!! Gorgeous! Love the images that you use!

Thanks so much for all your visits!!

hugs,
Deb

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Kelly
Such gorgeousness on display.
I love the way you work with vintage images, you bring such freshness to them.
I would like to say Thank You for your visits to my Blog, Adorn. I have been absent from commenting and visiting blogs and that will continue to be the situation however I wanted to stop by and say how much I appreciate your visits and comments.
Wishs
Lynne

Mercy Gallardo said...

Hi Kelly, have been staring at your paperworks lately, they´re so beautiful! I haven´t done paperart for almost 4 decades now. As far as I can think, the last time was in high school and I made an album full of the cut out letters and those stuff...

Thank you for reminding me how wonderful paper arts are.. keepit up!

A wonderful Tuesday afternoon to you!
xo,
Mercy

S. Thomas said...

Such loveliness here!