Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Lots of Stuff, Again....:)

Hi.  I haven't posted in awhile.  I've been busy with summer home projects that needed to be done, but I did have a little time at night to be a little creative.  

I also just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your nice comments!  

Tag Tuesday.  I'm behind with my tags but I'm now caught up.

Splashes, Drips and Dribbles.  I'm a fan of Nikola Tesla and when I created this tag I thought of science.  I found this awesome steampunk image of Tesla on Etsy.



Ooh La La.  Need I say More!



Photography.  I wanted to use a real photograph for this tag.  This is a photo of a Great Blue Heron that I took while I was at Everglades National Park.


Summer of Color 2015 week 6 (last week).  Orange + Orange + Blue.


Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge:  RETRO SUMMERTIME




13 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

Your colors on these are amazing. I love how you used the brilliant contrasting colors. Really gorgeous work on all of them! I love your heron tag, and your vintage beach beauties ~ Thanks for sharing your beautiful 'Atlantic City' creation in my Retro Summertime challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. It's perfect! ~ Karen

Tete said...

I have missed you...glad you are getting some things done there before winter comes again. There is always time to play then! Lovely tags and I kind of like Telsa too- amazing man.

Stephanie said...

Truly amazing, my friend. The first tag with the many colors is stunning.

Happy weekend, sweet Kelly. Hugs!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Gorgeous collection Kelly! From soft and romantic to vibrant and cheery! You rock all the styles! happy weekend :)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful Kelly, once again amazing art work!

Missy George said...

Love your tags..Very creative..Welcome back

Bethany Carson said...

It's hard to choose a favorite! I'm going to have to say either the last one or the one of the great blue heron would be my favorites.

Conniecrafter said...

Cool background colors on the first one, love the background and pretty embellishments on your next tag. How neat to use your own pictures on your tags that is neat you have a description on there too. Love your Retro summertime frame very cool!

Dee said...

Each of them are so beautifully decorated that I love them all. The colors, the creativity and they each have their own charm. Well done.

Debbie said...

The purple tag is just gorgeous and I really like the heron one as well!!! It's nice to be busy, there are so many fun things to do during the summer!!!!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, WOW I love all your creations. Each one is special. You do such wonderful work!! So nice to catch up with you after being away for a couple weeks. Hope you are well and enjoying August. Half over already~~~~ Where does the time go??
Wishing you a great week.
Blessings, cm

Margik said...

Hi Kelly! I've just discovering your blog, and I love your creative work!
I have become your latest blog follower.
Mar

Darnell J Knauss said...

Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for coming to my blog from Karen's and joining! It's a pleasure to meet you and return the compliment by following you!! Your creations are sensational and so vibrant! I hope to see you posting again soon!! Hugs, Darnell