Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lunagirl Moonbeams Challenge and ICAD

Hello.  Just a quick post!  I participated in another fun challenge at LunaGirl Moonbeams.  This month's challenge was Marie Antoinette.  I created the card below and it's on it's way to an awesome blogger who's birthday is right around the corner!  Below the card is another nature themed ICAD (Index Card A Day).  Tete, my friend, here's another creepy image for ya! :)  There was a question regarding the index cards.  The index cards are the plain ole' 4X6 size that you can buy anywhere.  They can become a little flimsy if you ink or paint them, so you might want to tape two cards together.  Well, that's it for now!  I hope all of you have a wonderful and creative rest of the week!


15 comments:

Jess said...

This turned out so cute! :)

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Christine said...

Gorgeous cards! I'm obsessed with all things French!I get so excited each week to see what you have been working on because it’s always AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this with Oh My Heartsie Girl WW! Have a beautiful day!

Stephanie said...

My sweet, sweet friend, your cards are so beautiful and whimsical. The embellishments always take my breath away and your eye for detail is exquisite. Your are indeed gifted, dear Kelly.

Much love to you!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, Love your wonderful cards for the challenge. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity. Your designs are always amazing.
Thank you for stopping by my creative space and your kind comment.
Happy Creating my friend. cm

Julie's Lifestyle said...

This is a beautiful card you made and thanks for sharing at our Cooking & Crafting with J & J link up!

Clairejustine oxox said...

These are so lovely :)

suziqu's thread works said...

You are going to make someone's Birthday very special with that first one! Beautiful!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Stunning pieces Kelly. Love that fancy frame, so shimmery and elegant! As always, so many wonderful details on all your creations! hugs :)

Missy George said...

Beautiful cards Kathy..Love the colors a textures..Enjoy your day..

Karen Lunagirl said...

Thank you for your BEAUTIFUL entry in my Marie Antoinette challenge! Such amazing color and texture! So happy to have you playing in my challenges at LunagirlMoonbeams.com ~ Karen

Conniecrafter said...

very cool Marie Antoinette card, great image and love the sparkle framing and lovely flowers! Fun index card too!

Gaby Bee said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly. I always love what you create!

Gaby xo

Dee said...

Kelly, your cards are always filled to the brim with creativity and the details are always so lovely. Well done... :)

Eugenia Maru http://lulurulitos.blogspot.com said...

Preciosas Me gusta el colorido.
Estoy intentando entrar al mundo del scrap, pues me gusta mucho.
Ya veré qué pasa.
Un abrazo.
Maru

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I really like all the stitching you use in your stunning collage work. Blessings!