Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

More Swaps & Challenges (Picture Heavy)

 
Hi friends!  I haven't been blogging much lately (I've truly missed visiting your blogs!).  I've been out of town and playing catch-up with household stuff before going back to work.  Below are some of the swaps and challenges I participated in before I left for vacation.  Thanks for coming over to say hi!
 
These are the atc's I made for Kimberly's (ArtJoyStuff) grunge atc swap.  I made an extra one for Kimberly.

 
These awesome grunge atc's are what I received back from the following talented ladies (left to right).  Maggie, Sylvia and Sherry.


Pocket letter I made for my swap partner.
 

Adorable Pocket letter I received from Kim Overkamp (no blog).
 

Four ICAD's (Index Card A Day)
 




Two weeks of tags I made for Tag Tuesday.

Adventure
 

Correspondence
 

I found the cute charm in the middle of the canvas below at Hobby Lobby on clearance.  I couldn't pass it up for 99 cents!  I painted the canvas, glued the charm in the middle and added flowers and glitter.  It's just something cute to put in my craft room.
 

I'm a big Nikola Tesla fan.  I ordered a 4th of July tee shirt from an etsy shop named The Mighty Squirm and they sent along, with the tee, an awesome Tesla postcard.  I had to do something with it, so I made a tesla collage on a burlap panel.  It's another little creation for the craft room.
 

15 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Kelly,

Love the ATC'S!!! Glad you are doing well!!
Hugs from me!
Linda

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, WOW each and every design is incredible. What you gave and received are all very special. Love your create everyday canvas. Just awesome. You always design the best creations filled with details. I am always inspired when I visit. So nice to catch up with you this afternoon. I've been away from my computer too and the time off really did me good. Now I'm having fun catching up.
Have a great week my talented friend.
Blessings, cm

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I love all of the pretty cards you have created Kelly. Wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting!
Julie xo

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Fantastic Kelly! Love them all but especially the summer pocket letter. Wish you lived closer, I'd come over for lessons. :)

Marilou said...

Wow Kelly I love seeing all the creations, an eye candy feast for sure!
Hope the weather cools down soon so I can get some more art done!
Hugs to you my friend, I sure miss blogging, not like it used to, sad but true:)
XoXo my friend

Stephanie said...

Hi sweet Kelly! I just love seeing your beautiful cards - you are so incredibly talented! I signed up to do a pocket letter swap and this is my first one. I am excited, but also nervous because when I see yours I think mine is going to fall short :) Oh well, I know I will have fun doing it and that's what matters, right.

Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

Createology said...

Love your Grunge ATCs and collage canvases. Being creative is such a wonderful gift and you have it good! Creative Bliss...

Conniecrafter said...

Awesome metal accenting on your first set of ATC's, very cool! Great vintage scenes on the next group, I so love that sentiment on the bottom middle, so true, even on a lake :) Your ICAD's are just wonderful too, you have such a way with collage, my fav is the bird one. Lovely tags, like the little ladybugs for embellishments. Wonderful creations for your creative space too!!
Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing vacation!

Dorthe said...

Kelly, hello.
Oh you have been creating so much, for us to see.
The swap pieces for Kimberly`s swap, are great , and the pocket letter and ICAD`s are all so wonderful, love the ICAD`s Kelly.
Also the tags and your canvas are filled with wonderful colours and beauty.
Thank you for showing it all, and a happy rest of august !!
Dorthe

Linda Walker said...

I love your atc's and tags that you made. The pocket letters are so cute and I imagine so fun to receive! Visiting from Stephanie's party!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Kelly
So much amazing artwork to absorb, I so enjoyed this visit to your Blog.
In fact, I wish it wasn't bedtime in my little corner of the world as I am itching to create after viewing this post!
Wishes
Lynne

Dee said...

Hi Kelly, I haven't been posting a lot here lately either so I'm just catching up with everyone, too. It's good to see that your beautiful creations are just as eye catching and lovely as always. You certainly haven't lost your touch and are still as talented as ever.

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend... :)

Tammy said...

Summer is always a busy time. Love all the tags and cards you've made. Especially the index card a day. So pretty.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love all the rich vintage imagery that you incorporate into your colorful body of work. I love to peruse through the clearance isle at Hobby Lobby too, so I can understand why your couldn't pass on that cool charm. Blessings!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment about my Kitchen!!

Hugs,
Deb