Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Gecko Galz October Challenge: "Music In Me!"

Hi everyone!  I'm so sorry I haven't been around in awhile to visit your lovely blogs.  I'm completely swamped at work and by the time I get home, I'm so tired.  I did manage to create this mixed media piece for the Gecko Galz October challenge "Music In Me!" I used a Gecko Galz collage sheet called Beautiful Music for the pretty framed image.  Come on over and check out the other gorgeous artwork!



Check out Gecko Galz!

 

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! This is amazing, Kelly! The layering and depth of color blows me away. Thanks so much for joining our "Music in Me" challenge at Gecko Galz. xxD

Lynn Bean said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly WOW this is wonderful. Your busy schedule sure hasn't crimped your creativity and talents. Love this beautiful piece and the title is perfect. I am going to pin this to my cards and tag paper creations board.
Have a great weekend and hope things calm down at your work.
Blessings xo

Dorthe said...

Dear Kelly,
what a fantastic creation, of colours , layers, and all the things going on in this wonderful piece !!
Dorthe

Wen Sylvestre said...

A beautiful mixed media piece, Kelly, with lots of beautiful layers and details! I hope you get some quieter times soon. Wishing you a beautiful day, hugs xx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

What a great mixed media piece, dear Kelly. So many layers and lots of details.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Marie

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry to hear life has been hectic with work, so good to get that time to create, I know it helps me a lot.
Beautiful piece, striking colors and pretty design!

reclaimed wood dining table said...

What a beautiful piece of art! The colors are so vibrant. And the design is just stunning. Thanks for sharing!