Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Lunagirl October Challenge Theme: Gothic

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!  Yes, it's a day early, but since Halloween is on a Saturday this year (woo hoo!), everyone will be busy!  Who doesn't love handing out candy to the kiddos and eating a home-cooked meal and watching scary movies all day (me!). 

Below is another mixed media piece I created for Lunagirl's October challenge.  The theme is Gothic.  I used a Lunagirl collage sheet titled Edwardian Gothic and I found the cute bird with the witch hat in my stash..  Don't you love that creepy photo of those two girls?  They remind me of those creepy twins from "The Shining." 



Lunagirl October Challenge-Gothic.  Go and check out the other beautiful artwork!

 

7 comments:

Missy George said...

very pretty..Happy Halloween..Love your "Beautiful Music" A masterpiece

Dee said...

Well done, I really love the owl, the birds and that big smiling face in the corner. Oh and yes, those girls definitely remind me of the two from the Shining... :)

Happy Halloween!

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

You are amazing Kelly, I love the owl and the butterfly. Smiling moon is a great touch and the spider web is perfect. You really know how to create the best mixed media designs.
Enjoy the weekend and your plans sound like so much fun!
xo

Dorthe said...

Kelly, what an explosion of fantastic halloween ,with so many gorgeous ellements , love all you added , to create the creapy feeling !!
Happy Halloween to you, today !!
Dorthe xx

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool, you have such a great way with your embellishments.... those girls do look like the ones from the shinning that is too funny, hope you had a good day yesterday!

Karen Lunagirl said...

Fabulous work! Thank you for being part of my Gothic challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

Pamellia Johnson said...

Hi Kelly. Just popped my head in to say thanks so much for all of the kind comments you left for me while I was away, you are so sweet! I am mostly all settled in now and finally able to take some time to visit my favourite blogs!! Take care and I will see you again soon. hugs :)