Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pocket Letters, ATC's and Tags

Here I go again!  I promised myself that I would post more and here I am two weeks later.  I've been so busy at work, by the time I get home and do whatever needs to be done on the homestead, the last thing I want to look at is a computer!  So here, again, is another Hodge Podge post!

I participated in two Pocket Letters swaps, Halloween and Autumn.  Pocket Letters are so addicting!  You can go here for more info.




I made the card below for my autumn PL swap partner.


Oh Kimberly (ArtJoyStuff), I'm so going to miss your wonderful atc swaps!  Below are the atc's I created for Kimberly's last swap.  The theme was Linen and Lace.
 

These beautiful atc's are what I received in-return.  From left to right, Maggie Raguse, Wendy Wirln and Kimberly Laws
 

This is the tag I created a few weeks ago for Tag Tuesday.  The theme was "Pastels."
 

Below is from last week's theme "People."


Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!  Any fun festivals, events, or Halloween parties this weekend?  Please share!

8 comments:

Createology said...

Yes, I too shall miss Kim and her fabulous ATC swaps. Your ATCs are lovely. Pocket letters are super cool and a lot of work. I made a 12 pocket page letter and I am not certain the recipient appreciated it. Yours are super fun and the Halloween theme is perfect. Creative Bliss...

Michele said...

oh such stunning works of art! your pocket letters are masterful displays of colors and imagery, fitting beautifully together to make a complete whole. loving your art! xo

CelestinaMarie@SouthernDayDreams said...

Hi Kelly, Love this swap and the wonderful designs. The Pocket letters is such a great idea. I wish I had more time to participate. You do such incredible designs with all you Create. Enjoy the season my friend. Happy Designing!
Hugs, cm

Conniecrafter said...

Terrific creations, love all your pocket cards, the scarecrow just stands out to me he is too cute! On your card I like the way you balanced the leaves on one side and the flowers on the other, such great colors!
Your lace around the ATC's are neat, I have not seen that before but it is such a pretty look!
Beautiful tag, love the colors and sweet embellishing, that little doily with the flower is so sweet!
Cool masculine looking tag too, you have such great embellishments and use them so well.
We are going to go leaf hunting, we are suppose to be in peak leaf viewing this weekend, which surprises me cause it is still quite green. Hope you enjoy a great weekend!

JoAnne said...

Love it all Kelly! I just did my first pocket letter swap and loved it. Thinking of hosting a holiday one in the flickr group.

nook & cranny said...

Kelly,

Such a wonderful gathering of creativeness.
I can see you really like those pocket letters, fun stuff. I must try my hand at that soon!
I, too will miss Kimberly's swaps, those were some of the very best...
Thanks for stopping by the other day, happy that you enjoyed my Pinterest Halloween board.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Michele

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Ok, I'm having computer craziness and this is the 3rd time I'm trying to leave a comment, so quickly...lol. Your cards are deliciously creative as usual. Especially love the pocket letters, so much eye candy. I will miss Kim's ATC swaps as well. I had just started joining in, dang, but have been reading her blog for a long time.

Keep on creating Kelly,and enjoy your fall! :)

Dorthe said...

Oh, your tag is so very lovely, and so are the ATC`s for Kimberly`s last swap, I will so miss her blogging ,too, Kelly.
Wonderful pocket letters, in autumns amazing colours !!
Dorthe